Weekly Observations - week ending February 19, 2012
This is our weekly round-up of the tidbits that didn't make it to a post of their own, but are worth noting, along with news items that we've covered that may need a second look.
- Anti-corruption campaigners raise concerns over CNN deal with Angola.
- Perez named Editorial Director for CNN Digital.
- CNN executive on troubled family past.
- CNN producer wins $1M in Georgia Lottery; won 100K in November.
- Nic Robertson talks about his recent reporting from Syria.
- CNN pulls plug on March 1 Atlanta debate.
- CNN International marketing director Haviland joins LinkShare as CCO.
- An open letter to CNN regarding Nancy Grace.
- The "CNN Grill" returns to South by Southwest.
Labels: Weekly Observations