Weekly Observations - week ending June 26, 2011
This is our weekly round-up of the tidbits that didn't make it to a post of their own, but are worth noting, along with news items that we've covered that may need a second look.
- Robin Meade's album Brand New Day hit Target stores and iTunes this week.
- CNN is one of only a handful of networks to have journalists in Syria. Arwa Damon, Hala Gorani and producer Jomana Karadsheh have been allowed to enter the country and report (with restrictions) on the unrest currently gripping parts of Syria. You can follow CNN's reporting on the situation in Syria here.
- HLN's Dr. Drew sees ratings boost, courtesy of Casey Anthony trial.
- CNN turns to psychics to predict economic future.
- Don Lemon Q&A.
- Kiran Chetry and Erin Burnett have been named amongst The Washington Times' "30 hottest political women of 2011".
- Kenyan Fatuma Noor named CNN Multichoice African Journalist 2011.
- Larry King gets new agents.
Labels: Weekly Observations