Weekly Observations - week ending June 11, 2011
This is our weekly round-up of the tidbits that didn't make it to a post of their own, but are worth noting, along with news items that we've covered that may need a second look.
- Larry King chats with Fox Business Network's Don Imus. Watch part 1 and part 2. (via: Johnny $)
- TJ Holmes advises Don Lemon and John King as they loosen up before CNN's debate in New Hampshire.
- CNN's Washington bureau chief on how the network grew to love Twitter.
- Veteran CNN Photojournalist Neil Hallsworth gives a behind-the-scenes look at working and traveling with Anderson Cooper.
- Kyra Phillips returns to CNN after birth of twins.
- Inside Cable News takes an in-depth look at where Erin Burnett might fit in at CNN - and where CNN should schedule her program.
- How CNN is crushing its online competitors with the "Pilates Strategy".
- CNN International unveils a new weekly feature titled 'The Gateway' next week. Read all about the new series to be hosted by Becky Anderson here, or watch the promo here.
- Shelley Fralic of The Vancouver Sun reckons Anderson Cooper should give up the idea of a daytime talk fest and stick with concentrating on his nightly CNN show.
- Sam Feist: ‘CNN Senior Management is behind John King USA’
- CNN International rolls out new promotional spot for 'Quest Means Business'
Labels: Weekly Observations