Friday, June 10, 2011

Kate Giles Leaves CNN International

CNN International's Kate Giles presented her final World Sport program on Friday. Writing on her facebook page, Giles thanked viewers and her fans:
It wasn’t an easy decision to leave CNN, I know I'm leaving behind some great colleagues, a show I have loved working on, and a channel that has been really good to me. But I am convinced this is the right step for me.

Thank you all so much for watching over the past couple of years, and for your messages here on facebook, it really has meant a lot.
As we reported in a Weekly Observations post last month, Giles is leaving CNN to join a new sport network for SKY in Germany. Kate Giles had been with CNN International since July, 2009.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home