Weekly Observations - week ending May 8, 2010
This is our weekly round-up of the tidbits that didn't make it to a post of their own, but are worth noting, along with news items we may have missed during the week.
If you have any of your own observations from any of the CNN Worldwide networks during the week, send us a message via the tip box bottom right.
- CNN-CBS merger talks back on the table?
- Q&A with Soledad O'Brien.
- Veteran CNN producer joins Reuters.
- CNN's "new set syndrome".
- Anderson Cooper speaks at UNICEF's annual meeting.
- CNN at the White House Correspondent's Dinner. Part 1 Part 2
- First Lady enters the Twitterverse via from CNN's Ed Henry.
- CNN tops Vanity Fair "Most trustworthy" poll.
- CNN Uses Twitter As A Public Opinion Gauge For UK Elections.
- Dinner with Ali Velshi.
Labels: Weekly Observations