Thursday, August 07, 2008

CNN Newsroom Changes

CNN Newsroom is going the way of Headine News and changing to a single anchor format. TVNewser has more details. Here is the new lineup, beginning September 8th.

9:00-11:00 AM ET - Heidi Collins
11:00 AM-1:00 PM ET - Tony Harris
1:00-3:00 PM ET - Kyra Phillips
3:00-4:00 PM ET - Rick Sanchez

Don Lemon moves to the weekend evening broadcasts.

I guess this answers our questions about what is happening with Your World Today on CNN Domestic.

Labels: , , , , , , ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

eeSara Palin
Who does she thinks she is? She talks and sounds like Bush. Her comments about the ticket is better with her on it. The other day her commment "The Palin/Mcain ticket is the best ticket ever and shouldn't be taken lightly." Then her and her husband are taking "Exceutive Privilage" about the firing of the Alaska #1 Cop. Come on, if they aren't hiding anything, well then! I'm a retired military and ex-cop my self. They need to come clean. She's just to smuge for me and many other vet. Oh by the way I to I;m a Nam vet.jer

3:15 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home