Weekly Observations - week ending March 25, 2012
This is our weekly round-up of the tidbits that didn't make it to a post of their own, but are worth noting, along with news items that we've covered that may need a second look.
- (CNN International's) Jim Clancy: Lessons from the pro.
- John King and Dana Bash separate; CNN stars were married four years.
- CNN rejects as 'ridiculous' Syrian claims it collaborated with 'terrorists'.
- Layoffs at CNN as network transitions to acquisition model for documentary programming.
- CNN correspondent says N-Word on air unbleeped.
- Sanjay Gupta becomes fiction writer with hospital novel.
- Iowans Edith and Carolyn go to Washington.
Labels: Weekly Observations