Weekly Observations - week ending March 18, 2012
This is our weekly round-up of the tidbits that didn't make it to a post of their own, but are worth noting, along with news items that we've covered that may need a second look.
- CNN en Español turns 15.
- CNN: ‘Quality journalism is good business’
- Kenyans ask CNN to apologize over CNNI report.
- CNN goes undercover in Mauritania.
- CNN takes social media crown in cable ... But where are the ratings? (via: ICN)
- CNN is said to be in talks to acquire Mashable.
- MIA in online spat with CNN presenter Anderson Cooper.
- Larry King to launch interview show on Ora.tv.
Apologies for the lack of Weekly Observations last week.
Labels: Weekly Observations