Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Nancy Grace Signs For Dancing With The Stars

HLN's Nancy Grace is set to take to the dancefloor on ABC's 'Dancing With The Stars' when the new series premieres on September 19. (via USA Today)

The forcefully opinionated Grace already is feeling the pain after just a few initial training sessions. "What hurts most? Other than my ego? My feet," she says.

Though she's known for her curt interrogative style, the former prosecutor promises not to tangle with the judges. "Who am I going to fight with?" she says. "I am good at one thing: trying murder cases. If they tell me I screwed up, I am going to think they are right."

Grace, who has earned Headline News viewership (and plenty of critics) over her deeply personalized handling of the Casey Anthony case, knows the woman she branded "Tot Mom" will not be among her fans; "I don't think she's going to be calling in for me."

Read the full story from USA Today here.


Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home