Friday, September 07, 2007

Channel 26 hires new morning-show anchor from CNN

Houston Chronicle - Sibila Vargas, a CNN entertainment reporter and anchor, will become an anchor of Channel 26's morning show on Oct. 1.

Vargas' career has been largely linked with the entertainment world. Before joining CNN she was a freelance entertainment reporter for the CW affiliate in Los Angeles and a host or co-host for such shows as ABC's The View, TV Guide Channel's Hollywood Insider and the syndicated shows Manhunt and Real TV.

She also has appeared in cameo, usually as a reporter, on several television dramas, including Charmed, The Practice and ER.

"I've been wanting to go back to my roots and do hard news," said Vargas, who will move here with her husband, cameraman Alex Pappas, and their two sons, ages 6 and 1. The move here, Vargas said, "is a blessing to my family. Houston is one of the places my husband said he'd like to move to."

She began her broadcasting career as a writer and producer at the CW station in her native New York City. She is a cum laude graduate from Long Island University.

D'Artagnan Bebel, KRIV general manager, hailed Vargas' "passion for news," while Kathy Williams, Channel 26 news director, said, "Sibila's personality and style are perfectly suited for our program. A seasoned news veteran, she brings a unique perspective to this position that will be an asset to our show."

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sabila Vargas is hot. I love when Sabila Vargas wears nude pantyhose to work.i wwish Sabila Vargas would tie me up and gag me with a sweaty pair of pantyhose and ductape my mouth shut and go to work for the day. After working Sabila Vargas made me smell her sweaty pantyhose feet and suck her sweaty pantyhosetoes. Then Sabila Vargas spanked me hard and yelled at me and Sabila Vargas said i need my mouth washed out with soap. I was dragged into the bathroom and she had me kneel at her sexy pantyhose feet and Sabila Vargas shoved a bar of soap in my mouth and scrubbed. She twisted it around for an hour. Sabila Vargas made me bite down into the soap as she pushed the soap in and out of my mouth. i got so hard looking up at Sabila Vargas hold my chin and twisting soap around my mouth. Sabila Vargas pushed the soap in and wrapped ductape over my mouth and around my head tightly five times then i smelled her sweaty pantyhose feet and she rode me hard.

8:14 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home