Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Renay San Miguel's Last Podcast

During Renay San Miguel's last podcast at CNN.com, he had these final thoughts:


"This is my last Digital Life podcast for CNN.com. I am moving on to take another "step" in my communications career, and I wanted to thank everybody for tuning in to The Digital Life. I also wanted to encourage you to keep going to CNN.com to all the other podcasts--audio and video--that CNN is offering these days.

One of the things that I've enjoyed about podcasting is the fact that in an industry that favors and rewards brevity, this is much more of a chance to go in-depth and personal about a subject I have a lot of passion about, that being technology. It's been great to get into the new media and, for an old journalist dog like myself, to learn this new trick has been very rewarding."

San Miguel left CNN Headline News to head to Weber Shandwick where he will be a senior vice-president for their broadcast unit WCTV.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home